Custom Private Multi Day Tours of Bavaria and the Alps
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Product code: Multiday
Experience the State of Bavaria with trips to Medieval Cities and Alpine Lakes
Let The Thirsty Historian guide you through the hidden gems of Bavaria. We visit Alpine lakes and mountains, valley meadows, mountain villages, Franconian breweries, river gorge hikes, river and lake ferry trips, Monastery breweries, a violin craftsman workshop, and many more UNESCO world heritage sites. These are just a few of the possible adventures awaiting you if you join us for a few days in Bavaria, the southeastern-most state of Germany. We will share with you the Germany we know and have come to love over the years. We can arrange hotels, transportation, tours, tickets, gondola rides, and more adventures. Check out our reviews to see what people have to say about their multi-day visit tours.
The private guide cost starts at €600/day with food, drinks, hotel and transport, etc. extra.
Many customers book our tours for multiple days. These trips have included:
- Bamberg (UNESCO Heritage Site)
- Regensburg (UNESCO Heritage Site)
- Weltenburg Monastery Brewery from 1050 A.D. / Kelheim
- Weihenstephan Brewery from 1040 A.D. / Freising
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Mittenwald Alpine Village
- Eagles Nest / Lake Königsee in Berchtesgaden
- Lake Tegernsee / Brewery / Lake Schliersee / Slyrs Distillery
- Andechs Monastery Brewery and Lake Ammersee
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen / Zugspitze (Germany's tallest mountain)
- Lake Chiemsee / Schloss Herrenchiemsee (Palace)
- Neuschwanstein & Hohenschwangau Castles / Füssen
Send us your inquiry and let us start planning your next adventure in Munich and Bavaria!